Dear Friends and Family,
On behalf of Prego, we thank you for your continued support during these uncertain times. As our restaurant has reopened, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and employees is our primary focus. In response to COVID-19, we have enhanced our already strict restaurant safety guidelines for a safe dining experience:
1. We ensure our staff concludes self-screening at home, including temperature and/or symptom checks using CDC guidelines.
2. Employees will adhere to proper face coverings and disposable gloves.
3. We've stressed the importance of not coming to work if employees have a frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, or if they or someone they live with have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
4. The importance of frequent hand washing with soap and water, including scrubbing with soap for 20 seconds (or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol when employees cannot get to a sink or hand washing station, per (CDC guidelines).
1. We Perform thorough cleaning in high traffic areas, such as customer waiting areas and lobbies, break rooms, lunch areas and areas of ingress and egress including host stands, entry ways, stairways, and handrails. We frequently disinfect commonly used surfaces including doors, door handles, crash bars, light switches, waiting area chairs, credit card terminals, ATM PIN pads, receipt trays, bus tubs, serving trays, water pitcher handles, phones, toilets, and hand-washing facilities.
2. We provide time for workers to implement cleaning practices during their shift.
3. We equip spaces such as dining rooms, bar areas, host stands, and kitchens with proper sanitation products, including hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to all staff directly assisting customers.
4. We ensure that sanitary facilities stay operational and stocked at all times and provide additional soap, paper towels, and hand sanitizer when needed.
Utensils & Dining:
1. We provide disposable menus to guests and make menus available digitally so that customers can view on a personal electronic device, if possible. If disposable menus cannot be provided, we properly disinfect menus before and after customer use. Consider options for customers to order ahead of time.
2. We have discontinued pre-setting tables with napkins, cutlery, glassware, food ware, etc. These are supplied individually to customers as needed.
3. We've suspended use of shared food items such as condiment bottles, salt and pepper shakers, etc. and we provide these foods in single serve containers, if possible.
4. We pre-roll utensils in napkins prior to use by customers. Employees must wash hands before pre-rolling utensils in napkins. Our pre-roll is stored in a clean container.
5. Takeout containers must be filled by customers and available only upon request.
6. We've installed hand sanitizer dispensers at guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, in dining rooms, near elevator landings, etc.
We ask your assistance with the following:
1. Wear face coverings at all times inside the restaurant except when eating. Please stay home if you're feeling sick.
2. Practice physical distancing, maintaining 6 feet apart per CDC guidelines.
3. Use hand sanitizers before and after touching surfaces.
Thank you for choosing Prego as your home restaurant, we look forward to dining with you!